Fiveways Surgery is pleased to announce a free baby clinic within the surgery, operated by an experienced and qualified midwife and lactation consultant.
The clinic runs on a Wednesday between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
The Fiveways Baby Clinic offer the following services:
• weigh, measure and check the general health of your baby
• discuss any concerns you may have about your baby’s health and refer you to a doctor if required
• provide access to free government immunisations
• our surgery offers bulk billed general practitioner services for children under 5 years of age. While we would be delighted to help manage your family’s health, you are welcome to continue to consult your usual GP and we are happy to communicate with them.
• we offer a qualified lactation consultant to help with breastfeeding issues. For your convenience, appointments are available in the afternoon on the same day as the baby clinic.
• we offer access to an extensive referral service to other healthcare providers for your baby and family’s needs. We also can also refer you to paediatricians, physiotherapists, speech and occupational therapists if required
• we offer undercover parking with easy lift access – no more trying to get baby into a hot car! Our consulting rooms are pram friendly.